I was complaining about Instagram being glitchy the other days and I cannot use my GIF sticker. I thought it was the fault of my internet because I use WiFi these days, and saving my data.
Then Instagram just happened to give notification that I am eligible for the paid partnership tag. I was panicking, and think “Am I that special?”, “How many sponsorships did I just do till I get the branded tools?” Well, the paid partnership is part of Branded tools – where you have to disclose that you get paid to advertise. Instagram will give you notification that you are ready for the branded tools, and you can check it by pressing the settings, click on the account and you will see ‘Branded Content Tools’ written there but if you happened to not seeing it, Instagram hasn’t given your account yet. So, work hard!
My assumptions about Instagram
I happened to have no ideas on the eligibility requirement for this branded content tools. From what I know is the account must reach a lot of people and also Instagram do notice if you are doing marketing on the platform, so I guess when an account post much of sponsorship post, since you got to put that hashtag then it triggers the system, even when you share certain content on other platforms, Instagram will know about it. Yet again, there are no written requirements for this. So, this is part of my assumptions
When I asked fellow blogger friends, they said that the account must be 10K over but they also aren’t sure about it since we happened to know blogger who have 5k followers and eligible for this tag.
According to Instagram on Android, this is the list of eligibility:
- Comply with the Community Guidelines. These rules apply to all content and interactions on Instagram, including rules against hate speech, calls for violence, and sexualized content. Any content posted by publishers or creators that violates our Community Guidelines, including our policies regarding intellectual property, authenticity, and user safety, may cause creators or publishers to lose their eligibility to use branded content tools. If you believe you may have violated our policies regarding intellectual property, you can find more information, learn more about copyright or trademark infringement.
- Develop an established presenceCreators and publishers must have an authentic, established presence on Instagram. To meet Eligibility Standards, this also includes maintaining a sufficient follower base.
At first, I just feel unease about it and then check on my Instagram page several times to make sure that I disclosing any sponsorship that I receive. But, in other part I do feel that I wanna work hard and deliver good content for you.
Anyway, I share about Instagram stories trick, click below link to view.
READ MY RECENT ARTICLES:
- MY TRAVELLING SKINCARE AND MAKEUP ESSENTIALS
- WORTH IT or THROW IT: COLOURPOP SUPERSHOCKING EYESHADOW IN MOONING REVIEW
- IMPRESSION: MONUSKIN COLLAGEN EYE CREAM
- IMPRESSION: MONUSKIN MOISTURE RICH COLLAGEN CREAM (Dry and Dehydrated skin)
- WORTH IT or THROW IT: PHYSICIAN FORMULA BUTTER BRONZER swatches and review