is a lightning palette of Ambient series in one palette featuring three shades of Ambient® Lighting Powder, which utilize Photoluminescent Technology to filter out harsh light and refine the appearance of the complexion. Each of these high-tech, soft-focus finishing powders recreate an exquisitely flattering light source. The powders can be applied individually or layered to imbue skin with a multidimensional glow.
Palette includes 3 shades:
• DIM LIGHT: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones.
• INCANDESCENT STROBE LIGHT: An opalescent pearl powder that brightens the complexion with a celestial glow.
• RADIANT LIGHT: A sun-kissed golden beige that enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth, and also extends a summer glow.
Features and benefit:
• Powders mimic universally flattering light sources, not unlike having a personal lighting technician at your disposal.
• By manipulating and filtering out harsh light, powders conceal skin imperfections, pores and wrinkles.
• State-of-the-art formula delivers a multi-dimensional luminescence to every skin tone, making it appear softer, younger and perfectly lit.
• Universal powders make them suitable for every skin tone, while each can be worn day and night.
• The finishing powders enhance skin in any type of light, including flash photography.
• Ambient® Lighting Powders named to Vogue 100 Beauty Hall of Fame
• Vegan & gluten free
Size: 11 OZ / 3.3 G (x3)
Price: US$ 62.00
PRODUCT OUTLOOK AND SWATCHES
First time using this when my sister doing my makeup, she use this to set the makeup after the use of setting powder, she added a little bit into my makeup look. It creates a little bit impression that is similar to MAC Prep + Prime setting powder. This is the first time that I saw the different when using this product and without using this product. I personally believe as makeup junkie, I need to have this in my makeup wardrobe but it doesn’t have to be you MUST HAVE items, you can prefer NOT TO BUY but if you did want own up your makeup game then this is the palette that you need to look for and try for.
I buy this in one palette, HOURGLASS come out with one palette for each shade and then now they combined the 3 shade in one palette together with smaller sizes. Considering my skin tone, I purchase this palette.
My sister use Dim light and Incandescent light when she doing my makeup. These 2 shades is suitable for my fair skin tone to create natural looking makeup. This palette can be use if you want to create Korean makeup look or even western makeup look. It is suitable for all makeup.