Hair fall is very complicated even for someone like me who have a really thick hair. Don’t get any thick hair girls wrong, we deal with hair fall a lot more than anyone and sometimes it’s so hard for myself to keep my hair really long like this Instagram girls who have mermaid hair.
Mostly in daily activities and almost everyday, I rather tie my hair than let it be. Curling my hair won’t be an option for me since curling meaning gonna ‘volume’ that up and make my scalp even sweaty.
But, what I am gonna share with you is gonna make you surprise. I recently noticed that my hair is getting thinner and that’s causes due to warm water with all the hair tools that I use.
Also stress, my mind was filled with finding a steady job in a company and then from that moment. I neglected my hair. There was once I cut my hair short and regretted it.
This is my current hair moment
Let me just share a story with you. I never believed in any kind of vitamins and collagen for hair and skin. I thought it is all just gimmicks and bullshit. I once try drinking collagen just a bottle and I only find that my skin looks a little bit glowing, that’s just after my previous manager suggested girls in my department to try collagen drink. It is so EXPENSIVE.
Years goes by where I heard about SUGARBEAR HAIR. A lot of advertising by influencer on Instagram and some of this influencer really have those mermaid hair. I like to see their hairs but never believe that it is causes because of SUGARBEAR HAIR.
I got it as a gift upon my own request with marketing company. They sent me 3-month of supply, the box including 3 bottle of SUGARBEAR HAIR vitamin. The bottle is as below:
What do you need to know about SUGARBEAR HAIR Vitamin?
- #1 selling hair vitamin online (source: Amazon #1 ranking in hair, skin, and nails from January 2016- current)
- Celebrity fans across the world
- Highest quality of vegetarian ingredients, 3rd party tested, USA made.
- More than just biotin: highlight the 360 approach of why each vitamin is included and what it provides in the blend:
- Biotin – Supports the health of your scalp by producing fatty acids to support healthy hair
- Vitamin A – Contributes to the health of your skin and scalp
- Vitamin C – Helps your body develop collagen
- Vitamin E – Helps to being enough oxygen to your scalp to promote healthy hair growth
- Vitamin B6 – Helps block a substance in our bodies called DHT, which can cause hair loss
- Folic Acid – Supports cell division hairfollicles can produce healthy hair
- Vitamin B12 – Supports your body’s energy process and helps form red blood cells
- Pantothenic Acid – Helps to stimulate hair growth
And the fact that they don’t use gelatin that comes from animal but pectin that comes from fruit to give the gummies chewy texture.
THE PACKAGE INFO
- Hairbrush and Pink Headband with 3 Month Hair order
- Hairbrush, Pink Headband, Cosmetic Bag with 6 Month Hair order
This is an honest impression for me. Sugarbear hair is really good, some people on review say it is working for their hair. I read it on quora click here to read and I don’t think she is lying in the forum. Also, some people dislike it because it is not working for them.
In my own experience, it is working for me but the amount of the vitamin and other beneficial ingredients is far less than what my hair need, therefor eating just 2 gummies per day may not be working for my hair but I put my consistent in following the instruction.
The finding is that I found while consuming the vitamin is I need to drink more water because it is so sugary and it affect my urinal or diabetes problem since my diabetes is actually genetical. My mom family have hepatitis too. So I only got to test the product less than a week but that’s already lessen my hair fall and also make it glow a bit.
I also notice that since it is so sugary, I become more active in the sense that I cannot stop doing stuff. I have an aggressive personality already added up with gummies that make it more exaggerate.
Also, when I less drink water while consuming the gummies that my urinal starting to hurt. So in my suggestion to you, if you really want to try SUGARBEAR HAIR vitamin. Drink more water and don’t eat 2 gummies in one go but in seprate hours such as morning and late afternoon time. Drink more water after you consume it.
The vitamin itself is working fine for my hair and it is really showing result even thou I just try for a week. That’s no wonder those influencers have flawless hair and this brand is so popular among girls. Now I know why. My curiosity is solved.