I have seen good reviews about this foundation but nobody really talk about this product. The foundation makes me wanna try it out and ever since I have been travelling my skin tone are 1 shade darker so, I guess it is time to buy a new foundation.
I did try the foundation slightly when I visit Watson Singapore but because I have plenty of foundation that still not yet finish so I try to endure not buying more foundation and let it waste. You can find me trying the foundation live via this link – please tap till you find the product.
“Get comfortable! This incredibly creamy, moisturizing and protective foundation has the ingredients you do want, without the ones you don’t.”REVLON
- This skin-enhancing, natural-looking foundation delivers a flawless finish—all day long—as it hydrates
- You get medium coverage that feels weightless and looks like your best skin!
- Feels good with anti-pollution, antioxidant, and anti-blue-light ingredients to protect your skin
- Feels better without oils, parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes, and harsh fragrances
- Available in 31 makeup shades
WHAT IT ACTUALLY DOES
It does hydrate and leaves my skin with a smooth makeup look. It blends perfectly into my skin. I use BenNye for setting powder while testing with matte primer from Milani cosmetics primer shield and dewwy primer also from Milani Cosmetic Prime Light. You can find the review for both via the link below:
I use shade 300. First testing with Primer Light ended up with dewwy oily around my skin after 8 hours of using outdoor but the makeup doesn’t melt.
While using Primer Shield, it ended up with slight oily. So I assume that these oils may be because of my skincare since I doing layering click here for skin layering tips to makeup with my dry and dehydrated skin also to smoothen my makeup look.
Overall I am very much satisfied with the result. I do like dewwy/illuminate makeup look because my skin is really dry, so I mostly avoid matte foundation. I dislike how my makeup result after using matte. It feels like my skin is cracking and deserted.
The foundation is oil-free which means that it won’t clog your skin pores and you can reassure that your skin won’t suffer from whitehead or even pimples.
If I want to be broad, drugstore beauty brands have been very attentive to make a safe for skin products these days than high-end brands and even Sephora brands. That’s also the reason I turned my head to the drugstore brand and explore it. They are also much cheaper and affordable.
HOW TO USE
- Use the pump to dispense the amount of our foundation you want onto our Dual Sided Applicator, our Buffing Foundation Brush, or your fingers. (Better to start with less and add more if you need it—the coverage is buildable!)
- Blend onto skin, working from the centre of your face outward
- For the best results, finish with PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder