Have you see the most beautiful bronzer with chocolate smell and cheap price? the Physcian Formula MurMur Butter Bronzer, is a drugstore bronzer that I recently found when I visited San Fransisco. You can view all the travel budget on below article:
ABOUT: PHYSICIAN FORMULA MURMUR BUTTER BRONZER
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer is an ultra-luxurious bronzer infused with Murumuru Butter, delivering a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone and deliver a gorgeous bronze finish.
- Ultra-rich bronzer formula instantly melts into skin, sealing-in moisture to deliver instant and lasting hydration
- Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other
- Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon
- Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft
- Featuring unique sponge applicator specially designed to be used with creamy bronzer formula
- Hypoallergenic, paraben free, gluten free, cruelty fre
HOW TO USE:
May be worn alone or over makeup. Using sponge applicator, glide over face and neck for a natural-looking tan glow. To accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones.
Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodeyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance/Parfum, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850).
With the price of US$ 15.99, the bronzer shade that I choose is in light shade and I love it so much. The bronzer is pigmented and not powdery at all. I love the smell of this bronzer. The bronzer finishing is somehow illuminating in my eyes and it is really soft looking in my skin.
The bronzer contain artificial fragrance that you can spot on the second line of ingredient list above. I still use this product but in less manner since artificial fragrance my give side effect after years of using.
Read about Physician Formula highlighter on link below: