This tips is for all people who still feel concerned about whether or not to use eye cream and perhaps you still confused if you want to use or not, therefore I will just give you the trick to make your skincare into eye cream,
We all know that eye cream costly and we have no ideas which type of eye cream that we need to use based on the skin condition around our eyes that is generally will be more sensitive than our overall skin. Therefore, you need to be cautious to choose eye cream.
There will be a face mask or any type of skin care that is not allowing you to use it around eyes, due to the dry effect that they will bring. I can only give these tips for those people who believe and already know about their skin condition, especially skin around the eyes area.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE?
- Hyaluronic serum
- Face cream (non-comedogenic, oil and fragrance-free with rich creamy texture) I will only recommend you to use a face cream that you already use. If you have face cream in cream texture from hydration and moisturiser cream. My skin is dry. dehydrated and sensitive, so I use Cetaphil face and body, Belif Moisturizing – both of these is moisturiser cream and Clinique Moisture Surge gel cream (hydrating cream in gel texture), I use all of them for my skincare routine.
- Oil serum – Rosehip seed oil, Coconut oil and Virgin Marula oil. I recommend using coconut oil because it is proven to be good but it is comedogenic therefore you have acnaic skin then you may want to choose other oil
STEP TO MAKE:
What you need to know about eyecream?
- If you do exfoliation or use Tretinoin then left the eyes area alone.
- Use eye cream after all other skincare.
How to blend everything?
Put the face oil into a jar, mixed it with hydrate and most cream altogether the stir it. use it around your eyes.
After you use all skincare and use the eye cream, you can always tap your face oils around your eyes. Try to avoid using C serum around eyes area if you have sensitive skin, because it will cause redness
CREATE 4 LAYER OF SKIN BARRIER
If you have dry and sensitive skin, it is recommended to apply for 4 layer of skin. This is actually how glass skin trending.
- First layer, C serum, hyaluronic acid and 2 or more facial essence
- Second layer, hydrating cream
- Third layer, moisturizer cream
- Fourth layer, occlusive
- last layer, face oil
What’s makes a real good moisturiser for skin?
The layer of hydrating, moisturizer and occlusive is a real moisturiser for the skin.